So I got tagged by
(thank you!) so prepare yourself for 50 questions and me trying to answer them.
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
don't care2. Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
i love both. but i've lived in a small town for 10 years now and it gets boring, i actually can't wait to live in a city for once.
but i will probably miss the countryside as soon as i'm there 3. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
i wish my writing skills were better 4. Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
i don't really drink tea or coffee but if i do probably with sugar 5. What was your favourite book as a child?
Molly Moon, The Little Prince and Das Lied der Delfine by Federica de Cesco6. Do you prefer baths or showers?
7. If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
i am a dwarf.
8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
Both is nice.
9.What is your favourite item of clothing?
black skinny jeans look good with literally everything
10. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
i never thought about it actually.
i've got a second name which is Julia. i also really like it and i don't mind if someone would call me that i guess??
11. Who is a mentor to you?
i'm not sure if i have one? couple of youtubers and bloggers i guess.
12. Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
nah better not
13. Are you a restless sleeper?
14. Do you consider yourself a romantic?
i'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to girls.
15. Which objects best represents you?
camera, guitar, pencil and dvd shelf maybe? and cola
16. Who do you want to be closer to?
17. Do you miss someone at the moment?
18. Tell us about an early childhood memory.
one time we celebrated a family member's birthday in a park in Munich and me and my cousins decided to take walk
but we forgot to tell our parents and the parents called the police who then searched for us in the whole park until they found us. i still feel sorry about that ^^'
19. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
20. What can you see outside your bedroom window?
houses, trees, gardens
21. What are you most thankful for?
for my supportive family22. Do you like spicy food?
if it is not too spicy23. Have you ever met someone famous?
i've met a few actors from the hobbit movies including Peter Jackson.
i've also met the members of Sigur Rós.
24. Do you keep a diary or journal?
not a diary, but i keep a book where i occasionally drop thoughts and ideas in.
25. Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?
26. What is your star sign?
gemini27. Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
crunchy28. What would you want your legacy to be?
someone who kicks ass but is also really nice and cute29. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
yes i love reading. though i'm REALLY picky and most of the time i only read fanfiction.
the last book i read was The Song of Achilles.30. How do you show someone you love them?
(by panicking and not talking to them?)
by being there for them and listening to them
31. Do you like ice in your drinks?
32. What are you afraid of?
that i will never truly be happy, saying what's on my mind, that someone important to me might die, rejection33. What is your favourite scent?
34. Do you address older people by their first or last name?
35. If you had 1 million dollars, how would you live your life?
just travelling all the time to be honest
36. Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?
37. What would you do if you found $50 on the ground
save it until i find use for it
38. Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?
hundreds of times 39. What is one thing you would want to teach your children?
that it's ok to be different and to be a mess and to need help. and to always be tolerant and kind.
40. If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?
it would most likely be something Tolkien-related. Maybe a dwarvish or elvish word. Probably on the shoulder.41. What can you hear right now?
i'm listening to music right now42. Where do you feel the safest?
43. What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?
my mental illness(es)44. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
every era sucks except for their aesthetics, to be honest. maybe i would like to time travel to see the moonlanding or experience the german unification or something.45. What is your most used emoji?
46. What is your favourite season? Why?
i really love them all and i also really hate them a lot of times. spring is the most bearable one because the winter is finally over and it's getting brighter and it's not too cold and not too warm.
47. How would you spend your ideal day?
sleeping long, listening to music and editing photos, playing music, being on the internet and in the evening going to the cinema with friends and going for a drink
48. Describe yourself using one word.
49. What do you regret the most?
spending years of self-hating and constant negativity
50.Invent your own word. What does it mean?